Entering Roster into GotSoccer
1. Go to www.gotsoccer.com
2. Click on User Login in top right corner
3. Click on Teams
4. Under Team Account, enter in the User Name & Password you were provided
5. Make sure when your team account page opens up that the New Jersey Youth Soccer logo appears in the top left corner of the screen. If not, contact your Club Representative/Registrar
6. In the Gray Menu Bar, click on Roster
7. Click on the “Add New Player” Button in the lower right corner
8. Enter in ONLY the following information:
- Jersey #
- Full Name (MUST match what's on the US Club roster)
- Click the appropriate Gender
- Enter in the CORRECT Date of Birth (double check against Birth Certificate)
- State Registered: NJ
- Enter their US club player pass number in the US Club ID# field. Leave the Player ID# field blank.
- On Right Side of Screen, fill in ONLY Address, City, State, Zip, & parent’s E-mail address
- Click “Save” at bottom of box
9. After screen re-freshes, click “Roster” in the Gray Menu Bar, and enter next player.
To add your US Club player ID #s to your GotSoccer account after the fact (after you've already entered your players/roster)
- Log into GotSoccer
- Under the EDP League Registration Event for the current soccer year (e.g. EDP Spring 2017), click on where it says "Frozen" or "Default" under the Roster column (or whatever it has under that column)
- Scroll towards bottom of page under Full Team Player List
- Click on the first player's name and when their profile opens up enter the player's US Club ID# in the appropriate field and then click Update.
- After you update that player, click "Roster" in the gray menu bar and move on to the next player.