Private, 1-on-1, and Small Group Training
NLSTA Private Training is a player development initiative led by Master 1 on 1 trainer, Brian Thomsen. Brian is the Operations Manager of NLSTA and the Technical Director of NLSA. He has over 7 years of 1 on 1 training experience in the Mercer and Bucks County area. His strength is getting your player the 1 on 1 technical training that is missing from their weekly team training sessions.
Private training is a beautiful supplement to your player's team training sessions, with a customized approach to work on the technical skill set that YOU want. Working in a 1 on 1 or small group setting allows the trainer to identify positives and negatives in your player's game, and build a core set of exercises that improve your player's game quickly.
NLSTA Private Training Steps:
- If you're interested in private training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 732-616-0721
- Coach Brian will then call you to go over exactly what you're looking for, and put a customized plan together that achieves the goals of the original conversation, including assigning the trainer who will best fit with your player's goals and profile.
- We will then work with you to set up a training schedule based on the your budget and availability, field space and the trainer's schedule.
- The trainer will meet your player's training goals each and every session.
Pricing / Information:
- 1 on 1 session: $75 per session
- 2 on 1 session: $90 per session ($45 per player)
- 3 on 1 session: $105 per session ($35 per player)
- 4 on 1 session: $120 per session ($30 per player)
- 5 on 1 session: $150 per session ($30 per player)
- For groups of 6 or more players, contact email@example.com for pricing & availability
Please email brian@nlsasoccer or call 732-616-0721 with any additional questions.