Game Day Protocols
Consistent with our Club's Return to Play Protocols, we have set the following expectations for our teams when traveling to away games and tournaments.
- Each player and coach must produce a Green certificate from the Next Level Health Check App. We suggest completing the questionnaire early so that if you obtain a yellow certificate we can address it.
- Temperature checks should be performed at the field for all NLSA coaches and players confirming that the temperature is 100.4 degrees or lower.
- Face Masks or Face Coverings should be worn by all NLSA players, coaches, and spectators from the car to the field. These can be removed by the players during warm-ups and the game, but should be worn at halftime. Spectators can remove once they are on the spectators section of the sideline and physically distanced from all non-family members. Coaches should wear their face mask or face covering at all times.
- Use of team benches is discouraged. Players should attempt to remain physically distanced on the sidelines, if space permits. Players may want to bring their own chair in lieu of the team bench. Chairs, as well as all personal equipment, beverages jerseys, goalie gloves, etc. should not be shared.
- Your Team Manager will share any additional protocols put in place by the home team. NLSA teams and families are expected to be respectful and honor any such protocols fully.
- Spectators are expected to adhere to the "One Voice" directive shared previously as well as the Let Us Play! program. Repeated violations may result in loss of the privilege to attend home and/or away games.