Take advantage of our down time, and virtual opportunities, to get things rolling (or updated) on your college recruiting front.
For starters, read this update from SportsRecruits - there's plenty of important information there.
We will also be adding new content to this page periodically, so please make sure you check back every day or two.
Some additional ideas for now:
- Update your Sports Recruits Profile
- Email our College Recruiting Coordinator, Chris Edelschein, to set up a virtual meeting or further discuss your recruiting pathway
- Research schools of interest via Sports Recruits, focusing on things such as geography, size, academics, etc.
- Start drafting your introductory emails to college coaches so you're ready to go once tournament play resumes
- Checkout the SportsRecruits Blog for helpful articles and tips