Safety Protocols at Practice/Tryouts for Players, Coaches, & Tryout Participants
As we strive to keep all of our players and participants safe during this pandemic, we have instituted several protocols as part of our return to play. These also extend to players interested in NLSA who are attending a practice session or tryout.
Please be sure to follow the directions below.
- The Mandatory Township Waiver form must be electronically signed by all participants (Players, Coaches, & Tryout participants) before attending your first NLSA session.
- For individuals not currently on an NLSA team, prior to attending your first NLSA session, you must complete this online form to provide the information we are required to provide the township for contact tracing purposes.
- You will need to download our Next Level Health Check App (available for iOS and Android) and, prior to arriving at the field on the day of EVERY session attended, the mandatory health questionnaire must be completed on behalf of your Player, Coach, or Tryout Participant. Please continue to monitor for symptoms throughout the day and the participant develops symptoms or the symptoms worsen, please do not attend the session and consult with a medical professional.
- All individuals must wear a face mask/covering when walking from their car to the field and from the field to their car.
- Upon arrival at the practice or tryout session, each Player, Coach, and Tryout Participant is required to Check-In and: (1) display their date-stamped Green Certificate generated from the Next Level Health Check App, and (2) be temperature checked, using a non-contact thermometer. If the individual has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher during that check, or fails to produce a Green Certificate, they will not be permitted to participate. Hand sanitizer will also be applied to each individual after their temperature check and before they enter the field. Note: A screenshot of the date-stamped certificate is acceptable if the individual does not have a device to display the certificate from within the app.
- Once on the field, each player will have a physically distanced cone where they can leave their soccer bag and belongings. They will remain there until the coach gives them permission to remove their face mask/covering and calls them onto the practice field. Coaches will remain masked while on the field and will strive to remain physically distanced from all players unless a closer, temporary, approach is necessary for instructional purposes.