NLSA Player Profiles for College Recruiting
One of the many free services that we provide to assist our players with the college recruiting process is the ability to create Player Profiles, which the player can then email to college coaches.
To create your player profile, click on the link below (after reading these instructions).
You will then be transferred to a new website where you will need to do the following:
- Create a Parent/Guardian account first
- Then enter the Player's information in the Participant Info page
- Be sure to change the Address fields to reflect the player's home address, if necessary
- Be sure to change the Home Phone & Cell Phone fields to reflect the PLAYER'S info - do NOT use a parent's cell phone number - coaches hate that!
- On the next screen, enter the additional "Player Bio Information" by entering all required/desired info
- Uncheck the "Special Offers" at the bottom of the page
Your player profile will be generated within 36 hours (most times much quicker) and it will be emailed to the player's email address as a PDF file.
- If the profile is correct, you can send it as an attachment on your emails to college coaches.
- If any edits need to be made, you can log back into your account on the player profile website and update the information. We will be notified when the updates have been made and will send you the revised profile within 36 hours (often times much quicker).
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you've read all of the directions above, click here to be taken to the Player Profile site.