Secondary Carding Permission Form

For players who are carded to a team with another club, and playing in a league other than EDP, the following procedures must be followed so that we can receive "Secondary Permission" from EDP to allow the player to play with our team.

  1. Download the Secondary Permission Form
  2. Fill in the player's information at the top of the form
  3. In the middle section, one parent should sign the form and then have your current team complete the remainder of that section.
  4. Return the form, along with a copy of the player's current Player Pass from their primary team to via email so that we can complete the Secondary Team portion and obtain league approval.

Any questions, email Rob Marino at

Once this form has been approved by our league (EDP), the player will be permitted to play in league games with our NLSA team. To participate in tournaments, you will still need your original player pass (or a duplicate original) from your Primary Team. Please coordinate this with your team manager.